A Holistic, Integrated Approach
Investing is not just about tax efficiency, or knowing when to buy and when to hold. Investing is about being holistic: looking at all aspects of your financial life and connecting them in powerful ways. It’s about truly knowing and understanding you. Your life, your dreams, your goals. It’s about using all of the tools well.
That’s the reason we keep our pool of asset management clients just that: manageable. We are not a one-size-fits-all firm. We don’t just stick clients in an investment and then send a statement every year. We do the whole job because we’re in this for the long haul.
We are a firm of fiduciary advisors, which means we are legally bound to work in your best interest. You can count on us to guide you, free from conflicts of interest, with your goals at the core of our advice.
At Laurel Wealth Planning, our focus is on providing you with a sense of freedom and confidence in your financial future. We work to simplify your life by maintaining oversight of your complete financial picture and collaborating closely with your tax advisor, attorney or accountant. Together we can proactively bring ideas to your attention and make your investments as tax efficient as possible.
A Balanced Investment Process
During our investment process with you, we…
- Listen first and then help you crystallize your financial goals.
- Develop a road map that meets those goals, taking into account all aspects of your financial life.
- Determine an investment strategy that leverages both a defensive and offensive stance; this includes assessing your risk level, determining ways to reduce your income tax, identifying important trends and selecting which high-quality investment tools are a match for you.
- Implement the plan (in most cases) through Raymond James Financial Services, a national firm known for its vast investment research and objective advice. (Clients have access to this through their accounts.)
- Monitor, review and modify through monthly and quarterly reporting, regular meetings with you, and telephone or any communication channel you prefer.
As independent financial advisors, we don’t take commissions – we recommend what our experience and analysis tells us is best for each individual client. We don’t shove charts and graphs at clients. We’ll elucidate the numbers, but we work with clients to understand what they want their money to do for them and then help them follow the course they’ve chosen.
Easy to Start
Most of our clients come to us with some type of financial issue or concern, often related to a significant life transition such as retirement, divorce, or the loss of a loved one, and need help sorting things out. Because we help construct multi-faceted plans, we find that clients with $500,000 or more in invested assets – or those rapidly accumulating toward that level – benefit the most from our expertise.
We serve our retainer clients through proactive investment management and comprehensive financial strategies. Some people begin with that service. Others prefer to start with a fee-based financial plan in order to develop a roadmap toward their goals and to see how we work together. All of our clients have successfully built a significant asset base but want the enhanced confidence the financial stewardship at Laurel Wealth Management can bring.
Comprehensive Investment & Wealth Management Services
- Asset Allocation
- Asset Management
- Estate Planning
- Financial Planning
- Mutual Funds
- Retirement Planning & 401(k)
- Stocks & Bonds
- College Planning
- Mortgage Center